"LOOKING INTO THE FUTURE"
I. MANY DESIRE TO SEE IN THE FUTURE.
A. Consult fortunetellers.
B. Life and future very uncertain.
1. Who knows what one year holds.
>a. 19-year old bridesmaid at Big Bear.
II. TWO THINGS WE CAN BE SURE.
A. It is appointed unto man once to die.
1. Many have tried to escape this appointment.
a. Ponce de Leon.
2. Most all try to put off this appointment as long as possible.
3. Few try to set it for themselves.
4. These appointments come in varied ways.
a. Sometimes expected.
b. Many times very unexpected.
1. 37 Korea vets killed in crash.
5. Some always late - not for this one.
B. After death the judgment.
1. Not cessation of being.
3. God will judge secrets of men.
4. Two books:
a. Our deeds and thoughts.
b. Book of Life.
5. Two classes: