1. Select the "DONATE" link at our homepage
2. Under "Amount (USD)*" enter the amount you would like donate.
3. If you would like to make a recurring gift, under the "Donation Period" you have options for weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
4. Select "Next" after you have reviewed the options for covering the fees, sending a message and having your employer match your gift.
5. Enter your personal information (name, address, etc.) and select "Next."
6. Select "Bank account" and then "Finish."
7. This pop-up window will appear: "WePay uses Plaid to link to your bank." (WePay is the third-party vendor BLB uses to process online gift transactions and Plaid is a secure and necessary third-party vendor needed to make a gift from your bank account).
8. At this point you have two options to gain access to your bank account.
- a. Select "Continue" and you will be asked to select your bank and then enter your online bank account's Username and Password.
Note: if you have multiple accounts you will have the opportunity to choose which account the donation is taken from (Checking vs. Savings, etc.).
- b. You will then be prompted to verify your identity. Select the method in which to receive the security code (text or phone).
- c. Or you may select "Manually enter account & routing info" link and you will be asked to enter that information.
- NOTE: You will receive an email from "WeDidIt via WePay" (firstname.lastname@example.org) notifying you of the status of the micro deposits entering your account for verification purposes. If you do not see it in your Inbox, please check your Spam folder. If you do not do this, your gift will not be completed.
9. Once your account is verified, your transaction will be complete and you will receive a receipt via email.
If you have any difficulties with your donation, feel free to contact us M-F, 8 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. PST at 949-600-6000 or send an email to Partner@BlueLetterBible.org.